

Columbus Ohio Temple. 2 hour car ride. The 3 of us had a very nice visit with the temple president. He visits new missionaries before and after the session. A sweet experience for us. Dinner at the Outback. A 2 hour car ride home. A smile in my heart and on my face! We are so grateful for the blessing of going with him.
We are happy that he will be in Utah where he can go to the temple often and in such a short drive! We hope he will have the opportunity to go with family as well! We did miss you all.
1 comment:
Oh, what a wonderful day! I love to see the temple, but I more than that I love to see MY FAMILY in the temple! Hurray for you Kevin. Oh and dinner at the Outback!!!! What a nice touch!! Love it
Post a Comment