We hope this blog gets used and helps to update us all on your happenings. Please share as much as you can to help us keep close as a family. (Also note both colors were used so both schools are represented).
Judy, Thanks so much. It seems like you are always thinking of what I need to see to make me feel better. It worked.Thanks
Tab Choir watch out here comes the Cook Christmas Choir! Who is passed out next to Gpa Cook? I think I can identify everyone else! You all look great, sound great, and are great!
It's Matt Allen.=)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Judy, Thanks so much. It seems like you are always thinking of what I need to see to make me feel better. It worked.
Thanks
Tab Choir watch out here comes the Cook Christmas Choir!
Who is passed out next to Gpa Cook? I think I can identify everyone else! You all look great, sound great, and are great!
It's Matt Allen.
=)
Post a Comment