I was able to go down last weekend to visit with the Jim Cook family and thought I would post our fun adventures here! Julie was able to take a fun trip with Nicole and I got to stay and play with Jim, Katie, Justin, and Grandma and Grandpa. Josh and Kirby came to play with us a few times, then Brittany and Clint came down. What a great time we had. I think Jim is going to need a month to recover from all the excitement (unfortunately I don't know how to say no and I take complete responsibility for the tired Jim Dan and Melanie got the rest of the weekend!)


We hiked up Dixie rock. All the times I have been to St. George I can't believe I had never done that before it was fun.
We also had a bang up time at a fun pirate pizza place! Many thanks to the Jim Cook Clan for such a great time and for all the fun games! I sure love my family!!!
P.S. So cute I just can't not share!
1 comment:
How can I tell you what a joy it is to be connected to family thru this blog. My heart is with you all in every event you share! Thanks so much to all who share, by posting. And also those who are there and I see in the photos
Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment