Friday, April 17, 2009

Meet David Archuleta!




We saw this add in the paper so Kory and I went. It was a crazy experience. Kory told David, " We are going to be moving into your ward in Murray this summer. My sister lives there now, Stacie Peterson. David took the time to talk to Kory and ask what street. And said, "okay, okay" while we tried to explain where - then he said "well I'll look for you this summer. Then he shook our hands. ( Not every one that got an autograph got a hand shake.) One picture is the 10 minute break of signing while he answered questions like, "David, will you marry me?" from 14 year old star-struck girls. The other picture of course is David and Kory talking. Sorry I moved so it's blurry. Dad(Arvin) has on his phone the picture of the crowd and the line we waited in for 1 &1/2 hours. David in Cleveland wow!

No comments: