As Amanda said, we will be coming to Utah in August. We actually will get there late Saturday the 8th. We would like to go to Church with Holly & Ken (Amanda is hoping to either see David Archeleta or even meet his Mom) if we could. Then one of the days during the week, Amanda wants to go to Raging Waters with as many of her cousins as can go. So we will need to figure out which day is best for that and any suggestions Jessica and Michelle can give us are very welcome.
The one thing I really want to do is go to the Sundance Summer Theater's production of 'The Fantastics'. We would love to have any and all who can, join us. We are planning on going Saturday the 15th. The play starts at 8 pm and the doors open at 7 pm. For more info about the play and about their BBQ, check out www.sundanceresort.com/create/hap_theatre.html. If we can get 20+ people to commit, we get a discount, so let me know by next Wednesday if you can join us (I can collect the money when we get there if we get enough people.)
While they have a BBQ, my family and I will be swinging by Stan's Drive in and taking dinner up the canyon with us. If you have never been to Stan's in Provo, you have really been missing one of the best shakes still around.
If anyone else has some ideas or suggestions for family get-togethers while we are there, let us know so we don't miss anyone or have conflicting activities. We are getting very excited to see everyone!
15 years ago
4 comments:
Wow! I love the Sundance theatre idea. It's been many years since we've seen a play there. It's truly a unique experience. We'd love to join you and hope others will as well. Stan's sounds yummy! I'll check with Matthew...I hope he say's "yes"?!
Oh, and Raging waters is a "must do". I have an additional suggestion...Kory really wants to do Cook Counsin's Day at Lagoon. I say we pull out all the stops, go hog wild (and all those other sayings) and do RW & Lagoon (not on the same day, of course). It would also be special if we took the 12 and older cousins that want to go to the temple and do baptisms. It would mean a great deal to grandpa and grandma (grandpa always treats the kids to IHOP after - yum!) So, hurrah! We'll be together...lets do a ton of fun things while we have the chance!!! Yipeeeeee!
yeah...I meant "Cousin's day"...
Yeah, Cook's are coming to Utah. My house is available for your sleeping and any other needs. Yes, lagoon and raging waters and Sun dance. I will check with Brent.
Post a Comment