I'm learning how to play the guitar! I had my first lesson last night.
Life has been great up here in wonderful Logan, UT.
This was from last Sunday. I made cookies to give to someone in my ward who was so nice to help me get the virus off my computer. The one on the left is my roommates. I told her they looked like brownie cookies because they're square and look really funny. We had a very long conversation about it.
Last Saturday I went on a sleigh ride with my friend. He lives at this place called the American West Heritage Center in Wellsville and works there too. We went on a sleigh out there. It was so much fun!
I love this picture! I was learning/trying to put Maggie's Harness on. It is not easy to swing a 40 lb harness over a half draft horse.
3 comments:
aw looks so fun!!
Hi beautiful! Looks like Logan is a happy place for Jessica!
Thank you! It is. I absolutely love it up there!
Post a Comment