15 years ago
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Visser family date to remember
Melanie said...
So I wanted to leave a message on here but I couldn't figure out how to do it so I though I would post a comment through here because I could figure out how to do that, and it is about a date I thought you might all want to put on your calendar! Yep the time has come Daniel and i are expecting a baby!! We are very excited! We felt very strongly back in May that we should start our little family and now we are finally going to have a baby! I am about 13weeks along. So the date for you all to remember is August 26th! Around there anyway. :)Anyway just wanted to share that fun news with you all! Hope you have a wonderful week! Love,Daniel Melanie and Baby Visser!!
February 21, 2008 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How wonderful! Congratulations Melanie and Daniel! I'm so happy for you.
Oh, Congratulations! That is so great! :)
Post a Comment