Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grandma's First Rock Concert!!







So, here's the story:

We (Matthew, Judy, Julianne and Nate) went to the American Idols concert on Monday the 14th. The next day, as I was telling Grandma & Grandpa how much fun it was. Grandma said "I want to go! Do you think I could find a ticket?" I told her I would look for one on-line (Grandpa didn't care to go). Long story short: Grandma had luck on her side (which will probably follow her for life, now that she's had David A. in her car)!! I found her an awesome seat on the main floor (of the "sold-out" E-center) 22 rows from the front, smack in the middle section! So she went!!! She had a great time!! She even stayed through to the very end and heard David Cook rockin' out on his guitar! Call Grandma for the details, she'd love to tell you all about it.






































1 comment:

Holly Peterson said...

Grandma at a Rock Concert! I love it!!
Must get those details.