15 years ago
Monday, October 5, 2009
The Costume Closet
Howdy! I just took inventory of my costume closet and there are so many fun things there. I thought I'd just open it up and offer to loan out the costumes. I have a wide variety of boy and girl options. I can tell you that I have many little boy costumes...lots of star wars guys, spider man, thomas the train, a cute little panda bear and a monkey (those 2 are the warm ones for toddlers). I've got some cute witch accessories and other stuff for grown ups. Just let me know if you'd like to use anything or drop by and check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What kind of adult costumes do you have? I think I'm going to go trick or treating. My roommate is crazy! She wants to go and I don't know what to be.
I could make you a very lovely egyptian princess - white tunic- type dress, gold accents (belt and collar), gold bracelets and gold snake wrap for your arm. Royally cool! I even have a black Cleopatra wig (or you could just curl your own gorgeous hair! Oh, I also have some matching "Chinese" coats, complete with matching hats and those cool chinese umbrellas. Just paint your faces white and your lips red! You'd need your own black pants to complete the look. I've also got a "groovy" hippie outfit!
Post a Comment