Rock Climbing with Nikki, Bryan, Kory, Stacie, and Peterson cousin Spencer. We sure missed Justin on this adventure!
Spencer is on rope duty while Kory goes up the mountain.
Nikki is harnessed up awaiting her turn with her hubby.
"Kory Arvin Peterson you get down from there right now!"
Oh wait just kidding!
Climbing up the side of a huge rock, way to go Kory!
Gardner Village Wee Witches & Warlocks Weekend.
"Grandma, come on cackle with me"
Beth and her little Lucas from my mission came to visit and
see the fun fall foliage that G.V. has to offer!
I just honestly don't know how a little Lucas could get any cuter.
He loves his aunt Stacie, she says "smile" and he instantly complies.
Storm Mountain
I took Beth up to the Cook's favorite mountain retreat.
We hiked up to the top of Storm Mountain and roasted us some marshmallows.
The Heber Creeper
For my birthday I rode the Heber Valley Railroad.
It was so much fun and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.
Bright yellow leaves and beautiful red colors.
I loved this picture that I snapped of our train.
I also loved the game night later that evening, it was a train themed day with a little Ticket to Ride aka "trains" and the Mexican Train Game aka Chicken Foot.
What fun!
And I can't get enough of fun play time with Lucas, he and I sure miss his cousins!
1 comment:
Well done Stacie! Thanks for showing us the way!!
Post a Comment