Friday, May 28, 2010

BBQ Party

Melanie said she would only come up for the weekend if we threw a party, as you all know how much I love to throw parties how could I say no? I know how much you all love to attend parties so let's PARTY!!!! Ken & Holly will be hosting the event, I will be "planning" the event (which means telling you all to come), and we will have fun times with family. Could it be any better than that?


Monday at 4:00 pm

Bring your own meat to grill and something to share (no assignments we will just see what we get, how adventurous of us!!)

We can shoot some hoops, toss around a volley ball, play a little ticket to ride, watch Avatar on a big TV, the options are limitless!!


"Because someone we love is in heaven, we feel heaven in our home"


We send our love to all those who are not close enough to attend, or who already have fun plans!! We will be thinking of you on this day for memories!!!

No comments: