Stacie's 4th Annual 4th of July Breakfast in the Park!!!
Where: Murray Park ~ same as always!! I try and grab a spot under the big trees right across from the little concession store near the playground and the old outdoor ice rink.
When: July 3, 2010 at 7:30 am (they start shutting down roads into the park around 8 am)
What: Breakfast, parade, fun times with Stacie!! (what more can you ask for?)
Menu: To be determined....help with food is welcome, but not required!!
Parade: Gets to us around 9 am
After: Football or Frisbee!! (we usually play on the soccer field)
Who: All those I love are invited, please help spread the word!!!
Why: Well, why not? I'm cool, smart, funny, and gosh darn it people like me!! So come hang out with me
Hope to see you all there! Please RSVP (phone or email reply) by Thursday July 1st so I can be prepared with food!
Thanks!!
Stacie Marie the Unofficial Party Queen!!!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a great party!! Thanks for the fun memories
Post a Comment