15 years ago
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Cook Family Night
OK so I am a little slow but I am working on the schedule for Cook FHE. Kelly, Jim or anyone who might be coming to Salt Lake this year let me know and I will put it on the schedule and try to plan FHE for when you are here. We (Judy & I) want to have a camp out at Pine view July 31st Aug 1 st & 2nd. Let me know if that week end works for you! Love, Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh darn,
I don't think that will work for those of in Ohio. But dont reschedule. :)
I also don't think that will work for us, and I don't think I have plans to come to Salt Lake myself. The only possibility is the first week of July for Snowbird, but I have doubts this year. Thanks thougg
Post a Comment