




Well, our "baby" will turn 15 this Saturday. We (or at least Vickie did, I don't remember promising) promised Amanda could get her hair colored, dyed, something. She ended up getting it highlighted and trimmed a little. She wishes we were closer to Melanie Visser so Melanie could do it for her.
But here is the evidence. I think it looks good. Amanda isn't too happy with the bangs. Let her know what you think!
3 comments:
Beautiful girl! Highlights look great Amanda. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The highlights do look so good Amanda! If you don't like the bangs you can give me a call and I can tell you a couple different things you could try. 801-419-8564. But you really do look beautiful!
Wow Amanda! You look great. It's a very flattering style and color. Don't worry about your bangs, Julianne got bangs this summer and she fussed and fussed with them until she found the right "groove". It took a little time to figure them out and get used to them. Give it a week or two and they won't seem so different. They really do make you look amazing!
Post a Comment