When Mom and Dad came down for our "pre-thanksgiving" dinner, the got here when I was actually meeting with a couple of work people. When mom and dad came in I went to get Julie, apparently mom saw me walking away, had no clue who I was (with my new hairstyle) and really wondered who this strange man was with an oxygen tank and what he was doing in Jim's house. It spooked her a little. The men I had there said "Oh, Jim told us you were coming (I had forewarned them that they might come in the middle of our meeting). When I came back she said "and who are you? (seriously) and I said "well Mom" and she just about dropped right there. It was hilarious. So I thought I would show you all how I got here. By the way, I am not totally bald yet. Some of my short hair has gone but not all yet.
15 years ago
3 comments:
Jim! You look very sylin'. You know,of course, that it's quite trendy for men to shave their heads. You are just so hip & sporty! I remember when you shaved your head for the state swim meets. As a little girl I loved to rub your head and feel the fuzz of the teeny tiny hairs. It will grow back...but I vote that you keep it shaved (just to be cool)!
Ok, Ok, I can't type this morning...it should read "stylin'" not sylin' ~ go ahead and have a chuckle on me!
Great job Katie & Justin - just like the pros.
It reminded me of the swim team too!
Post a Comment