Well this was definately a change from my thanksgiving a year ago. I was in my second-to-last area with my chilean companion and we had a quick and quiet lunch of a bought rottiserri chicken and I made some instant mashed potatos. But this year I was able to be with my family and we had an all out feast! I was even able to fulfill my dad's request for empanadas (a delicious Argentine meat pocket thing). We invited another couple from our ward to eat with us. Their oldest son doesnt live with them anymore, but was able to come over as well. There other son, a good friend of mine, is currently serving a mission in Portland, Oregon, spanish speaking. We stuffed our selves and then played some games. It was a very nice Thanksgiving; hopefully just one of many, many more to come. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season from our family to all of you.
Lots of Love,
KC
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment