
I attended a "Time Out for Women" (Deseret Book women's conference) in Atlanta Georgia the first weekend of November. Heard Michael McLean, Jenny Oaks Baker, Cherie Call, Emily Watts, Camille Fronk Olson and others. Good times.
Enjoyed this reunion, of sorts, with 2 of my friends from High School and BYU (Vonae Adams Tanner ~ lives in Georgia and Veronica Allen Stoltz ~ lives in Minnesota).
While I was there I met up with Aunt Margie and Uncle Maurice. They were attending the seminar also (well, Uncle Maurice was there to fullfill a priesthood repsonsiblity ~ two brothers on "stand by" with consecrated oil). Had a chance to visit their home and enjoyed a lovely dinner with them. Very nice! (BTW ~ Matthew played "Mr. Mom" on the home-front and did an excellent job! What a great man!)
Enjoyed this reunion, of sorts, with 2 of my friends from High School and BYU (Vonae Adams Tanner ~ lives in Georgia and Veronica Allen Stoltz ~ lives in Minnesota).
While I was there I met up with Aunt Margie and Uncle Maurice. They were attending the seminar also (well, Uncle Maurice was there to fullfill a priesthood repsonsiblity ~ two brothers on "stand by" with consecrated oil). Had a chance to visit their home and enjoyed a lovely dinner with them. Very nice! (BTW ~ Matthew played "Mr. Mom" on the home-front and did an excellent job! What a great man!)

No comments:
Post a Comment