Well it must be my turn Jim. Besides Darlene says it is my turn also. It was Jessica's birthday yesterday so we went Wendy's for dinner. Holly that picture of the Cluff property was very good. I would like to see if James will paint the first one. When we get back there maybe you will print a copy out for me. The pain from the nerve damage is still there. It's been 6 months. The pain medicine is keeping under controll. Pain level is about a 3 or 4 most of the time. Sometimes I even feel a little like doing some genealogy. But most of the time it is better to sleep. When I'm asleep I don't think of notice the pain. But I should not complain because Darlene is in a lot more pain than I am. mine has been 6 months, her's has been 7 or 8 years.
We went to moon light madness on Saturday. They had a large work force. Meloney Visser, Meloney Cook, Stacie, Ammie, and another on that I didn't know. Dan Cook was not there. He has been sick. I hope he gets better by turkey day.
We both love you all. Heavenly Father has really blessed us. That is what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving season.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment