Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My six month check up

Hello all.
I figure it hasn't been quite six months since my last post, but close enough :) I'm still alive, I'm still healthy. Nothing has changed.
I still work at the college, although there was a big stink a month or so ago about bring us up to "industry standard" and it looks like it payed off because I got a $4/hour raise. We are now getting payed what the other colleges pay their IT support personnel. Yea!
I'm still living on my own in St George. Going to school. I got pretty decent grades this past semester, good enough to keep my 3.5 and my scholarship anyway. Only 6 more classes to go until I get a little piece of paper saying I'm smart.
I'm still not married, nor engaged. Things are going generally well with me and Kirby, but there is friction with the future in-laws that I won't go into here. Currently the expecting wedding date is in Feb sometime, but that expected date changes almost weekly, lol.
Don't worry, I'll be sure to let everyone know when anything happens.
But like I said, still going, still living, nothing exciting happening here.
Please keep my mom in your prayers so she can get the house sold and get back with dad in South Dakota.
Love you all.
Josh

2 comments:

Holly Peterson said...

It's good to hear from you!
We sure do pray for your family!
As we do for each of the individual Arvin Cook families with their challengees & trials of life.

Love to all

Judy said...

Thanks for checking in Josh! Good to know that things are going well for you. We think of you and your parents often. Hope and pray that this transition will go well for them. All the best to you!