Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Surprise!

We've had a few little surprises in the Crown household the past couple of months :). About two months ago we had one of those "surprise we think we might be pregnant" moments, we wanted to wait a bit to be sure we were, and to let the shock settle in. So we dodged, rather pitifully, my sisters questions of why is Nikki so sick lately and then made an appointment with the doctor. When we went to see the my doctor, who I think is the greatest ever!, we got another surprise when he did an ultrasound - we're weren't barely 8 weeks as we thought, but 11 or 12! So, surprises all around! Bryan and I are happy to announce that we will be having a little baby come November (about the 15th is my due date). We're both very excited and I think I might just have my hands full, when the doctor tried to find a heart beat he said, "This baby is one of the most active babies I've seen at this stage, it wont hold still so I can get a heart beat." I smiled and said, "The baby takes after his father!" Between the baby and the daddy, life will never be dull again!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. If you wait until the 18th your baby will be born on Jessica's birthday!

Judy said...

A baby is such a miracle! Hurray for you. You two will be wonderful parents.

Nicole said...

Congratulations! :) Between you and brian- your baby will be beautiful! :)