Which one is the one you know best????
I am the one in the middle with the sailors hat (and under all the cute girls).....
For those who don't believe it, here is proof that I am working with a definite multiple personality syndrome. And you thought you knew me well........ha ha.
4 comments:
Jim,
I am not sure I can find you in the bottom picture?
Are you the sailor?
What is the activity and who are the other people
(luckily I recoginze the other 2 pictures! :) )
Hey look close at the top one. We all thought KC was the Tom Cruise look-a-like.
Very dashing Jim! I remember all those side's of you. You must post one with your head shaved for a swimming competition. I loved to feel that fuzzy, almost-bald head!
Oh, I have to agree with Holly. I thought "Tom Cruise" before I even read her comment!
Post a Comment