Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Peterson Christmas


Who remembers My Turn on Earth? what are the concequences for "...I'll wear my pajamas all day"? I think I was 12 or 13 the last time on I did that on Christmas Day ----Until ----this year! Ken, Holly & Kory played in their pajamas ALL day on Christmas. It was alot of fun! -until someone came to the door. See mother try to run and hide -lol. We did have a wonderful visit with our missionary son in Australia. He seemed very happy and fired-up! Four pm our time was 10 am the day after Christmas for him. One of the first things Elder Peterson wanted to know was if all the kids pictures were on the stairs with Kory. He was remembering when the older siblings were on missions and we took the Christmas morning picture on the stairs someone got the honor of holding their picture! But alas it was such a different year for us that we had taken the stair picture the night before?? and it was Kory alone. So for Kevin's sake we retook it with Kory holding his missionary picture! This will certainly be one of those Christmases we wont soon forget!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Nice picture of two handsome sons!
I've seen Christmas stair pictures of your with nearly every stair occupied! Wow - time flies! It sort of reminds me of the Christmas mornings when I stood alone in the hallway for our picture! "Where have my siblings gone???" I hope that someone's mansion in heaven has a grand staircase on which we can ALL pose together for a picture every morning!!!

Judy said...

oh, yeah...to answer your question about the My Turn on Earth lyric - the consequence for staying in PJ's is "...to be dumb" or did they say "to have fun"? Yeah, yeah, that's it! FUN!!