Sunday, December 30, 2007

A magical day for a beautiful couple!

I thought I would just throw a few of the pictures I took on the blog so you could all get a small idea of what a wonderful day it was. They bride and groom were absolutely beautiful and the parents, grandparents and all of us could not have been prouder.

They were a beautiful couple and not even a little inclement weather could make it anything but perfect.

The dinner and quick speeches (including a special promise by Bryan to take good care of our Nikki) were followed by a beautiful song that Nikki played for him on the piano. Most of us had tears in our eyes but were still able to see the magical couple dancing into the fairytale. Cinderella's ball couldn't hold a candle to this dance.

I know that others will post better pictures, but I thought I would give you a small taste of the wonderful day. Nicole and I were so lucky to be a part of it.

2 comments:

Josh Cook said...

Congradulations! I wish I could have been there, it looks awesome.

Judy said...

Thank you for posting these pictures! The house looks amazing ~ hurray for the OCM President, "first family" and the missionaries!

LOVED the pictures of Nikki and Bryan. WOW!!!

Jim, how do you get your text to stay under the pictures? When I publish a post my text goes everywhere? I can't be sure where it will end up? It doesn't turn up where it was in the "preview".
Hmmm?