Hey, I just opened my new office too on the golf course..... It is better to stay out of the rough and play on the fairway here in Rapid City......
15 years ago
We hope this blog gets used and helps to update us all on your happenings. Please share as much as you can to help us keep close as a family. (Also note both colors were used so both schools are represented).
4 comments:
Goofy Jim!
Jim:
Is that photo for real???!!
Are you actually that close to the buffalo??? Amazing (shaking my head in disbelief).
Golfing that way makes you look very "buff" (hee-hee)
Yes it is real. The director of Finance owns about 20 head of buffalo. We went out there before dinner at his place one day. I have some other pictures too that I can send you of the buffaloes up close.
I still think you are a "dork"! Ü Frozen golf balls travel father, right??!! Buffalo-leg right on the second hole!!
Post a Comment