Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello everyone,

Our family is going to San Diego this week. Chris's fiancsa is receiving her endowments in
the San Diego Temple. It is spring break and we will play at the beach, go to the Temple and
have a wonderful time.

More news our house is under contract. We should close on our new house on March 26th,
and close on our current home on April 15th. We are both rent back the houses for a 2 months.
So I will probably be moving in June. That is the latest plan.

Oh dear, Michelle and Jessica just got in a minor accident. They are ok but I've got to go

1 comment:

Holly Peterson said...

Boy can't wait to hear about new house?! where what etc? congratulations. I can speak from experience - moving and weddings aren't the easist to do at the same time. Good luck Andersons!