Okay, after Holly's story, this must be the time to post Hawaii pictures. Julie and I were blessed with the chance to spend a week in Hawaii with Julie's parents for our 25th wedding anniversary celebration (just a little late but still worth it). We went to Pearl Harbor (the Missouri and the Arizona Memorial), the swap meet, the PCC, the temple, snorkeling, boogie boarding, swimming with the dolphins in the wild, and lots of walks. We have tons of pictures but I will post a couple here. I am making a DVD of the pictures and will be happy to send one to all of you (for 4 easy payments of $39.95).....lol. Gotta pay for the trip somehow. We had a great time and after 25 years, it was worth the wait. Love ya all.
(tried to upload pictures and they aren't coming in so I will get them later)
"That's the news....film at 11)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment