Monday, March 17, 2008

Utah Here I Come .. !

Well first off, I'm doing good down here in the Bay Area. I have a bad muscle spasm so i'm trying to recover from that. I made the the softball team for my highschool and this is my first year ever playing ! Interesting enough they want me to move up to Varsity ! I kindly declinded the invitation to go up because to me that won't be the best experience for my first year. Plus the girls there aren't really good role models.

Anywas, I am going to Utah for conference ! Our youth in my ward are all going up to Utah for the Sunday Morning session. We are all very excited. The girls are going to Gardner Village for the priestood session. (( haha, so if anyone wants to see me, thats where i'll be during the priestood session, hint)) I am very excited. If anyone can give me heads up on how the weather is going to be like that would be helpful.

Well thats it for now.
I will talk to guys later.
much love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Judy said...

Good morning miss Amanda! So happy to hear that you're coming. The weather will be typical Utah Spring....chilly wear-a-jacket mornings, but lose the jacket by noon for a comfy, long-sleeved-shirt-type day.