Sunday, October 21, 2007

All's well Now!

Well Arvin & Darlene had some excitement Friday Night. Darlene went up to Park City to a cousin's party. I Had gone to Gardner Village to see how witches night out was going. It was 8 o'clock when I got the call that they were taking Darlene to the Hospital. It appeared like it was the same stomach and intestinal problem that we had gone through about every 6 months. I should have taken my pain medicine at 8, but there wasn't time to go home. We spent all night there. They gave her morphine which didn't help. They tried other pain medicine and finally found something that gave her some relief. They took xrays and a ct scan. These showed no problems. At 4 in the morning they finally let us go home. I was really ready for pain medicine when we got home. Darlene still appears to be OK. Last night she went to a dinner for Graces birthday. Things are OK now.
We love you all.

No comments: