We hope this blog gets used and helps to update us all on your happenings.
Please share as much as you can to help us keep close as a family.
(Also note both colors were used so both schools are represented).
Yea, they don't like the boys of the family. They have pictures of everyone except Justin and Josh on there, lol. I like that you can put pictures on there. Maybe someday I'll find a picture of myself and drop it up there as well :)
2 comments:
Yea, they don't like the boys of the family. They have pictures of everyone except Justin and Josh on there, lol. I like that you can put pictures on there. Maybe someday I'll find a picture of myself and drop it up there as well :)
Jim,
what is that white patch on the front of your hair?:)
Post a Comment