15 years ago
Monday, October 8, 2007
Biginners Luck
I picked grapes this morning. Meloney Cook brought some bottles and helped strip the grape. Dan came too and helped. that made it go really fast I go see the Dr. thursday. Wish that the pain would go away. Looking forward to going to Cleveland in Dec. I think I know just enough about this blogging to be dangerous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dad,
You are great! Thanks for participating in this family history project. You are just like Father Lehi ~ only, in this case, we promise that your portion of the "record" will not be lost!
#6
It looks like Dad relyes on Spel chcker a lot in Wrod Procesing.....lol.
We love ya Dad.... don't change a thing (except the shingles).
Dad,
I can't believe you are still doing grapes! I hope you get feeling better soon. What did the doc have to say?
Post a Comment