Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Gang's All Here

Hurray, it looks like we are all "in" now (welcome Wendy, you did it! ~ I told you it was easy). We are such a hip and trendy family now. Thanks, Holly for suggesting that our family keep in touch, electronically. Thanks, Jim for setting this up.

In keeping with Holly's orginal idea of submitting updates in our respective months ~ I'm going to be most vocal and "update-y" this month. Then I will back off until April. We expect full family updates and reports from Holly in November, Kelly in December and so on... (Is that OK?)

Happy day ~ all is well!
#6

2 comments:

Jim Cook said...

If anyone else wants to be invited (to contribute) just send me a request or I can make anyone else administrator so they can invite people too. Right now there are about 5 or 6 of us as administrators, but I don't care how many we have.

Holly Peterson said...

I love the blog idea and the ability to see photos as well! I was hoping to hear from EACH family EVERY month.
Not being at FHE each month (Kelly I get it now!)I feel out of touch with the family. The Ohio Petersons all really miss the famiy news portion of FHE. Some one would "start" the family news monthly blog but could all contribute like at Cook FHE?