

Well, we (or I) will take a turn. We are all well here in Paradise (California) and KC tells us he is fine and doing well there in Provo. I don't think he has really told too many of you who his roommate is. Thomas McConkie whose great grandfather was a brother to Bruce and Oscar. He is a really nice person I met when I took KC to BYU. He was in a couple of KC's districts on thier missions. Here is a picture of KC and Thomas the day KC moved into the apartment.
I'll let KC share more about his adventure in the Foriegn Language Residence, but what he as told us has been fun. We appreciate all of you that help watch over him and help him since we are not there.
Amanda is getting better grades this year. And her volleyball team is doing much better as well. They are undefeated thru this week and we hope they continue to do well. Our Ward shares early morning Seminary with another ward and they have two classes, one for Juniors and Seniors and one for Freshman and Sophmores. Amanda is the class president of the younger class.
Well, more later! Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment