Sunday, October 14, 2007

MY LIFE author : AMANDA COOK





Well I'm here and alive. Highschool life is pretty crazy here. Homework + seminary + sports + family + social life + voice lessons = MY LIFE. I am sooo busy here.

Well, sports are good here. Its volleyball season here and were UNDEFEATED. Right now were 8-0. So far we've played all the teams and now we play them again. So we'll see if were still undefeated by the end of it. On a really good note i have broken any bones yett. ((KNOCK ON WOOD)). This wednesday is basketball tryouts and EVERYONE wants me to do. So i guess im trying outt.

My dad is right ! My grades are doing better than last year. Its fun to know from my parents that im smarter than KC was at this age. (( haha i still love you though))

Well here's a picture of KC and I in Argentina. Its not the newest picture yet but I'll get a picture of me in my volleyball stuff.

well much love for all of you
Amanda <3>

No comments: