Friday, October 5, 2007

We are outta here

The City of rapid City South Dakota will be our new home in a few months. Julie and I went there two weeks ago (they paid for it) and the people were great. The city is beautiful and yes, they even have golf courses. I will start work there (Official title is Information Technology Officer) on Nov 5th. We are not sure yet when we will move the family.

So now you know and the Blog has begun. Have fun.

4 comments:

Dan Cook said...

Nice. Pack a coat, no, pack two or three... and boots, and mittens, and hats, and...

Jim Cook said...

...a snowblower...

Josh Cook said...

Sad day!
I believe I will be left behind on this particular move. I have a pretty good setup down here (not to mention a 1 year contract on my apartment) so I will be waving goodbye to the family and be the lonesome Cook in Southern Utah. Sad huh?

Wendy said...

Wow, South Dakota, that is exciting. Good-Luck! We will miss stoping in St. George on our travels.
Best of Luck