

Greetings from Cougar Town, and the Foreign Language Language Residence. Things are going well and Im finally starting to have a little bit of a social life :) Last Thursday we had a dorm/ward Halloween party. I'm including a picture of my roomate and me, and one of me and my date, Abby, who also lives in the Spanish part of the dorms. Then Saturday i got to go to the woman's Soccer game, It was fun, but even better because we WON. GOOOOOOO Cougars!
Now its back to exams and papers and study, study, study. I'm healthy and happy, and looking forward to the next time i can escape and visit those who are still around here. I miss you all, but it's good to be here at BYU. Elder Perry will address us in Tuesday's devotional. I volunteer at the MTC as a practice investigator for the training spanish missionaries, and this past friday I got to go do it for the training Signing missionaries. Oh, how I loved my mission. I cant wait for the opportunity to go back and visit. Hope all is going well for everyone. God bless.
Now its back to exams and papers and study, study, study. I'm healthy and happy, and looking forward to the next time i can escape and visit those who are still around here. I miss you all, but it's good to be here at BYU. Elder Perry will address us in Tuesday's devotional. I volunteer at the MTC as a practice investigator for the training spanish missionaries, and this past friday I got to go do it for the training Signing missionaries. Oh, how I loved my mission. I cant wait for the opportunity to go back and visit. Hope all is going well for everyone. God bless.Lots of Love,
KC
ARGENTINA still ROCKS!
but so does BYU!
No comments:
Post a Comment